Welcome to The Loft where today is Potluck Day. Bring any post, picture, video, poem to us and we will gather around it.
On a different note: I am honored to be guest posting today over at my friend, Arabah Joy’s blog. I’m talking about the importance of Bible study. Join me there.
Sometimes less is best! I’m going with that thought today. I want to offer you a picture and a verse from Psalm 91. I hope it blesses you!
Psalm 91 is a psalm that has brought me great comfort in times of trouble and trial. Our world is in a stinkin’ mess, but our God is on the throne. He cares so deeply about each of His children. I hope you will find comfort from this picture and verse.
Want to know about The Loft. Read on, dear one, then scroll to the bottom to find the linky tool and link up your Potluck post for this week!
1. Be creative. We provide the topic. You feel free to use words, photos, video, audio, your family pet, whatever, to communicate on the weekly topic.
2. Listen twice as much. If you leave one link, visit two.
3. Be a community. Include #TheLoft graphic and/or hashtag in your post and social media so we can find each other.
4. Write like Jesus would write. We are a Christian link-up. Offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted. No questions asked.
5. Be pertinent. Our heart is to build community and intimacy, and our means to do that is to build each link-up around a single topic. Please make sure your post is on topic.
6. Link-Up. Each Wednesday morning at 5am EST, the link goes live, and for 6 glorious days you can link up your post on that week’s topic. The linky will close at 5pm EST on Monday.
This Week’s Topic: Pot Luck ~ (give us your best post. whatever strikes your fancy is what we want you to bring to The Loft this week. a picture, a video, a poem, the written word. we will take it all.)
Next Week’s (August 19) Topic: Back to School ~ (share a memory of your days in school. perhaps you are still in school, or you have been out for 50 years. tell us about your favorite teacher, something funny that happened in school, something or someone from school that left a life-long impression. anything associated with your school days.)
I hope you will plan to join us each week at The Loft Link-Up.
Now, it is time to link-up!!
[inlinkz_linkup id=554920 mode=1]