I was 15 years old when I asked Jesus to come into my heart. I was 24 years old when I walked away from Him. I tried to do life my own way for several years, leaving Jesus out of the mix. Eventually, I came to the end of myself, and ran back home to Jesus and His grace and mercy. Helping others understand the grace offered by Jesus to anyone who will accept it is the passion of my heart. In a works-based, and failure-prone society, grace is a concept that many people do not understand. My speaking and writing ministry seeks to point others straight to Jesus and His amazing grace.
I call northern Georgia home. I am married to Greg, who is also my dentist. We have one son, Charlie, and a daughter-from-another-family, Bree. Both are in their early 20s. I hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Mercer University College of Pharmacy. I am a CLASS-certified speaker, and the author of two Bible studies, From the Trash Pile to the Treasure Chest: Creating a Godly Legacy and HeBrews: A Better Blend, and one devotion book, When Words Won’t Come. I also lead ladies Bible study, and am active in mentoring young women.
I believe in:
- The virgin birth of Jesus
- The death of Jesus on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin
- The resurrection of Jesus from the dead to provide eternal life for all who believe in Him
- The Bible as the inerrant, infallible Word of God
- That salvation is offered only through the blood of Jesus. There is no other way to be saved.