I love Getting To Know You through our Friday posts!
I’m so grateful for all of you who participate. The more, the merrier!
Today’s Getting to Know You question is about the things that occupy your time when you are not at work.
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are pretty boring, actually. I love to read. I’ll read just about any kind of book…fiction, non fiction, etc. Lately I have really enjoyed a few autobiographies and biographies of famous people. I also enjoy cooking, although I don’t do as much of it as I used to. I enjoy travelling and visiting new places, although it is always good to get home. Finally, Greg and I enjoy camping in our 5th wheel coach. It is when I can truly rest and relax.
So, what about you? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Leave a comment below.
Are you new to The Point? Would you like to receive my posts automatically and not have to search them out on the internet? You can receive them by email.
All you have to do is sign up. It is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Go to my website (www.leahadams.org) and find on right sidebar the words “Subscribe via email”.
2. Enter your email address and click ‘subscribe’.
3. Type in the word verification letters and click ‘complete subscription request’.
4. You will receive an email in your inbox from Feedburner. Click on the link provided in that email to verify your request.
5. You are done. You will now receive all my posts via email.
Thanks for subscribing.